Hi friends! I figured since we are getting to know each other I would post a couple facts about myself in survey form!
Here we go...
1. Are you named after anyone?
Ok so my moms name is Idalia and she liked the name Ashley but thought it was too common so she combined the two names and made Idashly! So I guess I was named after my momma in a sense. lol
2. When was the last time you cried?
hmm.. probably a couple nights ago because I was missing my family and friends just a tad more than usual.
3. Do you have kids?
Nope. Not yet, but I definitely want them!
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Absolutely. I wish there was another one of me, actually. Loyal, funny, honest, supportive… What more could you ask for? .. wait a minute.. There is another me! luckily I get to call her my best friend! :)
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Do you? ;)
6. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Their attitude towards life.
7. What is your eye color?
Brown. But not a dark brown.. I get told I have light brown eyes.
8. Scary movie or happy endings?
Happy endings, of course. But I do love me some scary movies.. I don’t get to watch them too often since my big baby (aka my bf) is afraid of most. Lol
9. Favorite smells?
The first three to come to mind are: the smell of pouring rain (yes rain has a smell and I love it!), the smell of pumpkin spice and the smell of a Christmas time!
10. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
Um… Puerto Rico.
11. Do you have any special talents?
Let me think. Special talents, huh? Being inconsistent with a work out routine and caring too much. Just kidding. I’m not sure. I mean there are lots of things I’m “good” at but I wouldn’t necessarily call it a special talent. If I had to choose something probably cooking.
12. Where were you born?
13. What are your hobbies?
Cooking, Adventuring with my bf, talking to my bf, spending time with my bf…?
14. Do you have any pets?
Nope. Not yet!
15. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, three younger brothers. One is 17, the other 5, and last one is still in my moms tummy! But he’ll be here soon.. Jesus, I’m getting old. :’( (btw I am completely obsessed with my brothers they mean the world to me.)
16. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Happy and successful.
17. Who was your first best friend?
Merlin Alfaro. My first real best friend and my last! Love you forever sissy. <3
18. How tall are you?
I hate this stupid question. Nope, I’m not bitter about being short though… I’m 4’10 AND A HALF. Don’t forget the half—V important. I actually love being petite but try having this question asked to you your whole life! ugh.
19. Funniest moment throughout School?
I can’t remember a specific time that was the funniest.
20. How many countries have you visited?
Uh… Puerto Rico. Haven’t done much traveling sadly. But one day!
21. What was your favorite/worst subject in High School?
English was my favorite and math was my worst.
22. What is your Favorite drink? Animal?
Raspberry lemonade and soda (bad habit!) are my favorite drinks.
Penguins, giraffes, and elephants are my favorite animals.
23. What would you (or have you) name your children?
This is so annoying because once you put it out there, then suddenly, people start randomly popping out babies and stealing your names. Just know I have FOUR picked out—2 girls name and 2 boys name.
24. What Sports do you play/Have you played?
LOL, I played softball in elementary school for the boys and girls club. Disaster.
25. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
The Bramfam, Ace Family, Jordan Ceyenne, Laura Lee, Pena Family vlogs, Evettexo.. and so many others.
26. Favorite memory from childhood?
There are so many. But I loved my summers in Puerto Rico. God, I had the most amazing childhood.
27. How would you describe your fashion sense?
Back in high school, I would dress up every day, make up on point and would actually care about what I looked like BUT now, I just don’t care and I work with preschool children on the daily so let’s go with “Teacher Vibes" and anything comfortable!
28. What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?)
Is that even a question? iOS duh!
29. Tell us one of your bad habits.
One of my bad habits is caring deeply about people and their perception of me and as mentioned above, drinking more than I should of soda.
30. Are you in a relationship?
Yes! God blessed me with the most amazing man. I still don't know what I did to deserve him.
Tah, tah for now, let me know some of your answers to these questions down below or if you have any other questions you'd like to know about me... Make sure to tag me if you decide to do this too, I'd love to get to know you guys.